Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lovelyness

Today I went surfing with the girls, I am loving our Tuesday surf days! Its so nice just to be out on the water! Doesnt get much better then that!

We went to Turtle Bay
(Natalia, Me)


Surfed for a bit. It was clear. you could see the coral and the water was perfect, teal and gorgeous.

(Natalia.. I love her. I wish she had a few clones so I could have more Natalia Friends)


The waves got a little to big for our liking... and I got rocked on the coral.. i have an owie on my bum/leg

So, we said Cya

And we went to Castles... where it was too small for our liking... but oh so fun. It was clear, gorgeous and like always there were turtles playing in the waves all around us. The turtles and beautiful water make castles special.. the waves are never great but its a guaranteed fun time!
(Me)

Thats All.

1 comment:

Chynna said...

How pretty and nice! I can't wait to live somewhere warm! P.S. Stairway to Heaven looks AMAZING!