Number of stairs we climbed 3,922
Number of times Paul complained 3923
Number of times Paul told me he was happy he did it 30
Number of hours we spent climbing this beast 4
Number of dollars we could have been fined $2000
Number of dollars we were fined $0
Number of miles per hour the wind blew 60
Number of hours we slept that night 1
Saturday morning at 2:30 am we went and hiked Stairway to Heaven with Cole and Lindsey and one of her friends, it is pretty intense, but so cool! You climb these stairs/ladders the whole way up with huge cliffs on both sides of you! Its pretty gnarly but amazing! SO beautiful! Paul wasnt too stoked on the idea but as soon as we got to the top he was glad we did it ;) Its illegal to hike cause its dangerous, when we were coming down the police were on the freeway yelling at us in their mega phones, luckily we didnt get fined but a lot of people have lately. phew.
Im not gonna lie we woke both woke up pretty soar this morning! Ps. Thanks Christine for sleeping over with Capri!!! you are the best!
This pic is blurry but you can see how steep it is... this is about 1/4 of the way up and look how small the freeway looks!


Ps I know this is random but as Im typing this, this is what I hear in the background
Paul: "are you hungry" (he is talking to fred our fish)
Paul: "Lish, he was so excited! I could see him wagging his gills!"
He is a keeper. And when i say He, I mean Paul
8 comments:
OH my goodness! Wow you guys are so adventurous! That is an incredible view. Love the fishy story too :)
That looks amazing...and I went to high school with Lindsay and Cole!
That is a great bum work out! wow! you are the bomb! I love "Number of times Paul complained 3923" my favorite quote of this whole post! hahaha I wanted to do that hike super bad not loving the 2000 dollar fine though, lucky duck that you didn't get fined! What an a...maz...ing view! totally worth it!
That is so cool I would have complained prolly more that Paul!!!!! Capri is growing up so fast!!!
Oh my that's so many stairs!! I bet you guys were sore after that! I love the view its so pretty! Looks like you guys are having fun! miss you
lol cracking up at paul and the fish. But dang you guys are so crazy/amazing! i feel achey just reading about it, but that is so cooL!
so I forgot to put this in my first comment but I will have to tell you what Dan did to our pet fish! I actually think I am going to blog about it.
Paul is a keeper! really funny thing but in H.S. one time we were driving in Pauls car ( I think he might have been dating my friend Heather then) anyway we were listening to Dashboard confessional "screaming infidelities" and Paul was singing and that image is stuck in my head so every time I hear that song I think of Paul. (in a totally platonic way of course :) ) Have a good weekend!
i feel like paul in this post... you always dragging me into dangerous adventurous things. but then again at the end i was always happy you begged me too! XO
Post a Comment