A bunch of random pics, there is no point to this post, only to keep the grandparents happy.
This is how I found my two loves when I got back from surfing, so cute. Whenever she layes on his chest she always tell him its "hot" haha but she loves the warmth and falls right asleep
Monk seals are really common here, this big guy was just soaking up the sun capri loved the "puppy"

hahah I love both of our faces/hair in this pic bahaha
They built a running path from Laie to Kahuku a month and a half ago.. I have been loving it! We go running here every morning and its gorgeous! and Capri loves looking at the peacocks, chickens, tractors and cows!

This beautiful place is next door to us... when we run past it she says "jesus, pretty, jesus!"
I have let her take her strollers a few times in the evening and she is heaven. This is her "CHEEEEEZE" face


This is Capri caught in the act of escaping our house and making a dash for the park hahah so funny.. she does this more then I would like.. at least I know where she is.


One day the surf was big so we went to sunset to watch the boys surf, We got out of the car and it was Capri Heaven. There were dogs everywhere. But Capri couldnt help but notice the biggest one! So she walked to him.. i followed.. pulled out are water bottle, said hi..

shared her water...

{just a side note, this dog is so cool, he goes here most days, his owner goes and surfs and he waits allllll day for him to get done, now thats a loyal puppy} {doesnt he look like my old rotweiler Mufasa?!}


And last but no least... this is what happens when you let 3 little munchkins paint their own nails. {Ps the little toes on the left are Kai's and he is a boy haha too cute}





2 comments:
These pictures are the best! How cool is it for Capri to spend her first few years in Hawaii!? She has the best pictures I think any little girl has ever had :) She seems so fearless with the water, the dogs, and the running across the street to the park. I think I detect a hint of your adventurous side in her :) What a cutie! Lets just hope she doesn't start playing in her poop, right ;)
She is so precious! Seriously love all of these pics! My goodness Hawaii is beautiful. Every time I read your blog I want to come and visit you! :)
Post a Comment