Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jibberish

Some random facts. Not all about Capri but most of them are.
Capri is 18 months. I have lion king memorized now. These days Paul relates everything to Nala (on lion king) or Lion King. Capri is potty trained {sigh of relief}. Paul is so busy with school these days. He has Tuesdays and Thursdays off. i love that. we are gospel doctrine teachers and it scares the crap out of me. Paul went a week without coke. thats a lot for him. It 100% feels like summer. Capri and I have been eating popcicles and doing summer type things. Capri looks like Paul, and does the exact same facial expressions, but is a mini me... she says hi and bye exactly like me.. she even calls paul baaaabe! now. She knows the colors blue, purple and pink, she loves singing monkey and the alligator song and now she sings "snapped that monk ra outta the tee." so cute i should post a video. she jabbers non stop. She has to say hi and bye to everyone in the store. she is full of kisses these days.


Our car rides usually go like this:
Capri: {yelling} "mommmmm"
Me. What?
Capri: {a bunch of matter of fact jibberish I dont understand}
(repeat 40 times.)
or
Capri: Moooooooommmmm
Me: What?
Capri: Beaaaach
Me: No, we already went today.
Capri: Mommmmmmm!
Me: What?
Capri: {louder} Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeach Naaaaaaand (meaning sand)
Me: tomorrow k sweetie
(repeat 40 times)

Here are some pics of the past couple weeks...






of course we made friends with the dog

love my babygirl


Loving her daddy


Capri talkin stories


Paul and I went swimming with the dolphins at sea life park! super cool... but we were both WAY bummed we didnt bring capri. she would have loved it... duh.

Ps.. here is a fun fact.. Did you know Jack Johnson drives an old mini van? (at least thats the car Ive seen him driving in both times) How cool is that? I am almost 100% positive he could have any car he wants and he totally lives by his "use only what you really need" motto. love it. I have seen him twice now {he lives in north shore}, he is so humble and seriously is so chill in his mini van, flip flops, t-shirt and board shorts. What an awesome roll model for so many people. Im not a star struck person but I love people that turn their talents into something great and make a difference. What a cool person not because he is famous but because of what he stands for. Love this song.

"Gone" by Jack Johnson.

Well look at all those fancy clothes
but these could keep us warm just like those
and what about your soul? it is cold?
is it straight from the mold and ready to be sold?
And cars and phones and diamond rings
bling bling
those are only removable things
and what about your mind does it shine or
are there things that concern you
more than your time

gone, going, gone
everything
gone
give a d
gone, be the birds when they dont wanna sing
gone people
all awkward with their things
gone.


And yes, I know this post has no point, doesnt make sense, and is random, but I feel like my week has been like this and I dont feel like putting my thoughts together and coming up with a normal paragraph.
XOXO Love, lish

No comments: