....the sun finally came out! Boy, were we happy! I think all the kids and wives and people felt the same way. Poor little vacationers. I feel bad for them. Its weird what being stuck inside did to us. I was grumpy, Capri was grumpy and I think we were both going a little crazy. AND my patience was thin thin thin. Im still trying to recover. Paul says I need to "snap out of it"
Summer here has a way different feel then winter! In winter the energy on our side is so awesome cause of the waves and everyone is just stoked and people come from all over the world to stay for a few months to surf so our side is always buzzing! Now its flat and quiet and just feels different but I still like it! Now we have amazing snorkeling and paddle boarding! So.. I am going to enjoy the summer flatness until the waves come in again!
{SOOOO stoked to be at the beach! she kept saying "yayyyyy beach beach!" in a really high pitched voice}
Grinding... I heard all this hype about Impossibles Pizza bus, its usually parked by sharks cove or sunset.. anyways we finally tried it.. not gonna lie, it was a let down.. but still fun to eat and play on the beach in the evening with my lovers

{Capri and Cooper @ Waimea. Just lately these 2 are IN LOVE with each other, they play so good together and smother each other with hugs, or more cooper smothers Capri with hugs and kisses}


3 comments:
Wow! Capri is experiencing so many cool things that most babies will never experience! How lucky for her to have such an adventurous and athletic mommy! She is a doll and is getting so grown up!
I wish I could say I felt sorry for you with the rain and stuff ;) being in Hawaii even when it rains...You're still in Hawaii! lol just kidding. I totally understand that funk! I get in that funk! Big time. In fact I am in that funk right now since I have an extremely ill child and can't leave the house...booo we have mad cabin fever! Love Capri napping on the towel the caption is perfect. Happy the sun is shining for you again!
This is so so random, but I was shown your blog through a friend of a friend because I'm about to head to Hawaii next week. So I might be stealing your ideas for activities for our trip. I was wondering, where's the best place to rent paddle boards an kayaks, best place to use them and if we're renting cars, can they be transported on the top with just some blanket/ towel padding? I really want to head to Kahana Bay from Turtle Bay, but don't know our best options for rent/ transport. If you don't mind emailing me I'd appreciate it! Dyami, dyamics@hotmail.com THANKS!
Post a Comment