Capri loves these animals. She takes them everywhere, or at least she wants to, if I will let her. Every time we leave the house she gathers her snuggles, turtle, puppy, and lion. Then she walks 5 steps and screams "help!" Of course I end of carrying them to the destination. Whenever she is getting tired she says "night night. ba ba, turtle, lion, puppy, snuggles." She loves her bed, when its time for naps or bed time she gathers her friends and runs to her bed giddy.. its gonna be a sad day when I have to fight her to go to bed! I am in love with this stage she is in, every day she is learning new words and learning different things! Every day is an adventure with this little girl

3 comments:
She is getting so big!! It feels like forever since I have seen her!
She is such a DOLL!
So cute!! I know, I love that Daci loves to go to bed right now! She has all her stuffed animal friends and she will just play with them until she konks out. I'm scared for when she doesn't want to go to bed anymore too!
Post a Comment