Monday, May 16, 2011

Mortified

I decided I needed a trip to target today to remind me there is civilization out there. Capri has been doing so good at being potty trained she has only had a few accidents in the past few weeks! While we were in target Capri kept yelling "potty!! Pooh pooh stinky!" so I kept taking her to the bathroom and nothing. So annoying. After 3 times I was over it. I think she didn't like the big potty and the fact I was holding her and all up in her grill. We were standing in the checkout and she kept yelling and crying "pooh pooh" I kept just telling her to go in her underwear haha. She went a tiny bit, next stop, game stop. This is where the story gets good. I was talking to the cashier and I heard the people in line behind me laughing I kept ignoring it, finally I'm thinking is something wrong with me? I turn around and Capri had taken off her pants and POOPED! On the floor. Yep. I didn't have wipes. I was mortified to say the least, good thing most of it went on her skirt haha! I feel bad cause she tried to tell me, she felt bad, she kept saying "no no stinky pooh pooh underwear". Poor girl, my bad. We still had a fun day together, what's a little or a lot of poop right?
Wow, like I said, every day is an adventure with this girl.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Hahahahahaha! So funny! I am so impressed that she is already potty trained! Great job Mom and Capri! I gotta get going with Daci. I'm dreading starting. Any pointers you have would be appreciated :)

Unknown said...

LOL OH MY GOSH!!!! Okay first off, WTF you're already potty training her??? I thought they weren't even capable of knowing how to do that til they were 2! Man Capri is just ahead of the game! What a cutie, I just love that little picture. What a funny girl... I can't believe either that she talks that much, she knows so many words it looks like!

Brooke said...

So funny!! I can't stop laughing. That's Paul's girl!

Paula said...

Haha! What a story!...I laugh, but we're doing the potty training thing right now too, so I know that it's not all fun and games :) Good luck!

Krystal Dooley said...

I CANNOT believe that happened to you! Oh my goodness, that is so funny. Ry and I just had a good laugh over your story. Potty training is no picnic, that's for sure. Miss you guys!

Bree said...

That is hilarious! You guys are so cute!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

haha i heard about this soooooooooo hilarious!

Rebecca said...

oh my word, this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!