After missing our first flight, flying standby on the next, we made it. This is our second time to this island and its gonna be a fun change. When we first got here, Im not gonna lie I was bummed.. the biggest reason was other wives were supposed to be here but werent= no friends to play with and getting lonely/bored, our place is so nice.. but so loud. south swells are big right now=bad/dangerous beaches for capri or driving forever to get to a good beach for her, and I was just thinking "was this a good idea? was it worth leaving everything/friends? civilization? movie theaters? malls?" The first day after we got here we found this river next to the beach so Capri could play in the water and we wouldnt have to worry!
Yes, we did swim out to this little island and yes, i did pretend like i was the king of the island.
The next day we went on a walk right by our house, walked down this path..
..and found this gem. and from that moment on, I knew we were gonna have the best time.
there is a little inlet blocking the waves making it perfect for Capri to swim in.. but still fun for me and Paul to go get pummled right next to it! (and duh. good surf/boogie boarding/body surfing if the swell continues)
My little munchkin singing her heart out and swimming
Capri bringing me a stick. this place is seriously 5 yr old heaven. there are all the huge logs everywhere. what 5 yr old wouldnt wanna play king of the log?
There are more "chugga chugga" 's then we could ever dream of.
Logs to crawl/hide under..
grass to run on...
trees to climb..
I think we found heaven. One of my FAVORITE beaches ever. some turtles would be nice. ok just kidding.. a girl can dream. and who knew it would be in my backyard? literally.
we are happy happy girls. and yes, I admit we went back for seconds that day. and swam till dark.










3 comments:
You know you guys have a charmed life, right? What an incredible childhood this beautiful little girl will have! You're very blessed!
we went here on our honeymoon.... so perfect! i still can't believe you get to live in Hawaii for a 2nd time. NOT FAIR! xo
How fun Lish! Capri is such a doll, she is getting so big! I'm jealous of how tan you are! I'm glad you guys are having fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment