Thursday, August 25, 2011

tube tunnels

This was our second time doing these this week, its like a free seven peaks haha.. anyways you drive up a dirt road forever, so you are in the middle of the jungle, and float down this river and there are all these tubes that go under the road that are dark and scary.. kind of like that slide at seven peaks? haha

meags and mathis came to Kauai to visit us for the week. so fun!

head lamps are a must. it is pitch black

in some parts it seriously get so tight in the tube.. scary.. if it rained a little bit more we would probably have to hold our breath haha








you come out of one tube and theres a little bit of jungle and then more tubes

Harrison the rockstar


2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

I saw this on Pinterest:) That looks pretty scary though- I think I would get claustrophobic!
-amy

Unknown said...

okay this looks freaking scary! I mean, I've swam in dark caves in Guatemala before, but not where the ceiling is that low! I think I'd have a panic attack! Go you guys.. and I also wish I looked that good in my swimsuit!