Monday, August 29, 2011

kipu falls

this place is amazing. its seriously so gorgeous, it is the biggest rope swing I have ever done and the falls are so pretty, with an amazing big swimming hole! we hope to spend  a few more days here before we go home to Oahu.  {After I wrote this post we tried going back a couple days later and Kipu falls is closed forever. so sad. there are huge fences blocking the path... its so sad a perfect little gem like this it closed to everyone, sad sad day for the locals of kauai}

I love that my babygirl is so laid back and loves going on all of our adventures with us

meags and mathis

the rope swing im pretty sure this is Paul but its hard to tell


me jumping off the waterfall

meags and mathis.. arent the falls so pretty?

Capri watching everyone at the waterfall

dagen and harrison


2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Seriously, I think you live in a fairy tale! Everywhere you go is gorgeous! Cute Capri is so amazing to love to go to all those places. She does seem really laid back! So fun!

Jordan and Andrea said...

I don't know how you can be jealous of me being by Powell when your home looks like that! Maybe if you live there long enough we'll come visit.