August has been a crazy month for us. Paul was managing Oahu, long story short.. they just decided it would be more beneficial to have the remainder of the guys that still wanted to work, go to different islands. so we are in Kauai now. Anyways here are some things we finished off with living down on the south shore.. I am so excited to be back on North Shore in the fall... South shore was definitely a good change of pace for a couple months (like having Target minutes away and Walmart right across the street), BUT i miss my quiet, little town with endless beaches.
We have been able to hang out with Paul a little more then usual...
took advantage of having a pool...
which capri loved!
took Paul to the "end of the road" beach...
AND Amy&Pete and Andrew Cottle+fam came and were staying minutes from where we lived so we got to chill with them, good times...
ps. side note.. earlier that day I pulled Capris arm out of socket while trying to put her floaties on... those are sticky little buggers.. and yes, I felt so so bad! anyways we were at the beach with Amy, we called my friend Heather that was a nurse and she told us how to put it back in. I told Amy i couldnt (cause it would hurt her) so after youtubing it a couple of times, just for safe measure.. Amy put it her arm back in like a champ. she is a brave, capri was screaming in pain and there is no way I could have done that to my baby. so thanks to Amy, instantly she was a happy camper again and being her normal beach-loving self... as you can see!




No comments:
Post a Comment