Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where is Paul?

Lately there hasnt been any pics of Paul on my blog, this summer has been kind of crazy! Paul and I havent got to see each other a whole lot! At the first of the summer Paul moved to the other side of the island to sell, he moved in with roomates and we figured I could just come visit and then we wouldnt have to pay "married rent".  After going back and forth and being apart way too much, his roomates moved out and we moved in! I think we both realized its way too hard to be an hour away from each other but not ever get to see each other! And it was way too confusing for Capri to be living at one house half the week and the other house the other half.  We have got to spend a little bit of time together and it has been so nice! Capri missed her daddy, and I missed my hubby! He has been working so hard and I am so grateful for all of his hard work... I feel guilty, i get to be a mom and play with Capri while he works so hard. He says he loves selling in Hawaii, its always a good temperature and the people are so nice! Last Sunday (his only day off) we went on a walk on the beach and found this beauty. Who knew a little rope could entertain us for so long?!

{Capri stoked to be with her daddy}

{Capri comes in to our room in the mornings and says "hi daddy!!!" in the most happy surprised voice! then she gives him tons of kisses and strokes his hair.. so cute. we missed him}

{me}



{My little miss independent.  She always says "i wanna doit!" She wants to do everything herself. If Paul doesnt hear her she gets mad and says "BAAAABE! I wanna doit!" }


{grandma.. we did another rope swing across the river earlier in the week and lets just say I laughed my head off.. we had a hard time getting her back in hahah}

{Paul swinging from the tree}




{Capri and her grandma, see post below}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I LOVE those pics of Capri with Paul, you can tell she's so happy to see him! (Carter is much the same way with Aaron). We are so lucky to have cute, happy kids!

jayni & ben said...

I hate being away from Ben too. You guys are always doing such fun things! I always show my husband... Like look at this or this. He tells me to ask where everything is so when we come we cB do it all. Haha. I don't know if I am as brave as you though!!

Bonny Earl said...

You need to frame this picture of Cindy and Capri! It's perfect!!!!!!!